Last Updated: 22nd September 2023
Hyperengage uses third party subprocessors, such as cloud computing providers and customer support software, to provide our services. We enter into GDPR-compliant data processing agreements with each subprocessor, extending GDPR safeguards everywhere personal data is processed.
Subprocessors are split into 2 groups:
- Subprocessors used for data about your own customers/users, which Hyperengage in GDPR terminology is the processor of, and you are the controller of.
- Subprocessors used for data about you (our customer), which Hyperengage in GDPR terminology is the controller of.
Data about your customers/users
We are a processor of data about your users/customers. We do not share or sell this data with any other providers. We only store it in our data center hosted with Google Cloud Platform.
- Amazon Web services Inc, Cloud services provider. USA.
Data about you
Hyperengage is the controller of data about you (our customer). This does not include data about your customers/users.
- Amazon Web Services, Cloud provider .USA
- Notion , Used for issue tracking where customer names may be referenced, USA.
- Postmark. Transactional email service. USA.
- Slack. Used for notifications about customers. USA.
- Sentry, Error tracking and logging.
- Propelauth, Authentication as a service, used to login to Hyperengage